Looking after your white Luxury Designer bag starts with day to day care. Here are 10 tips I recommend.
- 1. Non perfumed baby wipes! Your best friend for fresh stains.
- 2. Specialist leather cleaners! For more serous stains.
- 3. Clean your hands after using make-up and/or foundation! You can stain your bag.
- 4. Watch out not to hold your white bag too close to your dark clothes, especially if its raining. Indigo dyes like jeans are particularly bad with light coloured leather in humid or wet weather.
- 5. If your bag gets fully wet, wipe with a dry cloth, put absorbent white paper inside and let it dry naturally.
- 6. Keep your white bag away from the floor. Find a chair!
- 7. Keep your white bag away from coffee and red wine!
- 8. Store your white bag in the dust bag and/or away from any dark colours touching it during storage.
- 9. Keep away from direct sunlight and radiators which can discolour your bag.
- 10. NO PENS! Ink marks are almost impossible to remove from any leather. If you have to have a pen keep it in a sealed container inside the bag. The same goes for make-up or lipstick.
And lastly, if you want to protect your bag handles and at the same time add a temporary splash of colour to your outfit, use twillies, thin long neck tie scarves. Hope you will find this video useful.
This post is by @RusiDesigns. If you would like to sign up for our mailing list please enter your email here.